When push comes to shove, the rules of professional conduct require the company’s lawyer to represent the company, not the CEO/Founder
- MAILLY LAW represents the CEO/Founder, not the board.
- MAILLY LAW does not have the conflict of interest of the Board’s attorney.
- MAILLY LAW always puts its clients first.
- MAILLY LAW has earned the trust of CEOs and Founders.
- CEO/Founder gets the representation he/she deserves.
- Most clients are referred to MAILLY LAW by the company’s M&A lawyers, because they recognize the conflict of their interest.
Before you sell your company, call Mailly Law